Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh my word!

We just got the application package in the mail to become foster/adoptive parents. It is SO detailed! I have spent the past 2 hours filling out questionnaires and forms. Whew! They are very thorough! Finances, Childhood, Marriage, Sex life (!?) etc...! I feel like I've been through the wringer!

I know I am down a pound so far. I really thought I would have lost more this week because I've been very good. But I'll take every loss I get! :) I only have 2 more tickets to weigh in, so I really want to lose these last 4 pounds before my tickets run out! :)

I'd better get back to these forms! I'm still not done.

Cheers!
Stacie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate filling out forms. *yuck* :) Good for you on fostering/adopting! We have discussed this here as well but are waiting till we find out if the DH is going into the RCMP here this year. Are they really that long... *double yuck* lol

Heh, no problems on checking into some podcasts for you. So did you manage to listen to any of the ones that I suggested? Through Itunes they had about 5 really good ones out for running/walking. (they may say running, but listening to them I think they would be great for walking and any level for that matter because you can work yourself as hard or less as you want depending on the day) :) If you are just beginning, the couch to 5k is good, but for me my fav right now is the Serena Williams interval one dance/pop (the music is upbeat), the Lance Armstrong has good hits on it also and is a bit more of the rock/alternative/pop, Serena William's spontaneous one is a bit R&B and to me on the slower side but with some good tunes. As you are walking/running, their voice comes on and tells you to pick up the pace or slow it down. Way better than following and setting up a watch to work with. The music tempo matches pretty good to, to the pace you should go.

If you do limewire or something like that (I am not allowed here because my DH totally frowns on it) I have heard that you may be able to download them there for free.

I will check in to some more today and let you know of any that might also be pretty good. I like to have options so there is a nice variety. :) Is there any specific type of music that you like?

Oh, btw - these Nike ones can be played on mp3 players not just the apple ones. :)

catch ya later :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.