Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday - 2nd post

Just in case my ticker is confusing you, I thought I would explain the new numbers...

I joined WW in June of '07. I weighed in at 193 pounds. I did really well for about 8 weeks, then I fell off the wagon for a few month. I gained back some of that weight again. I rejoined and when I did, my starting weight was 183. So this was what I set my ticker at when I started to blog.

Now that I look back on my weight loss journey this past year, I realize that falling off the wagon didn't erase all the hard work I put in during the first stretch on WW. It was just a part of the journey.

So, I've reset my ticker to include the past year. I set my starting weight as the weight I was the first time I joined in June.

That's all... :) Just thought I would clarify!

Night ladies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know... I didn't even really notice the ticker was different from what you said. I just thought.. good job! :)

The excel sheet I sent you was not the one I did but was very close to it. It was given to me by someone that did it this yr. :) Shhhhhh..... :) Don't worry.. it's all good. lol

I did the learn to run with the running room yrs ago when I first started and LOVED it! That is why I recommended it. :) I have not improved as much as my old running partners... but physically I was unable to. Things are looking up for me now though. :)

No problem being your running pal! :)

Unknown said...

Just realized that I forgot to say a big congratulations on moving up to the next level!! Wooo Hoooo! :)