Thursday, April 10, 2008

I did it! I did it! I did it!

I went for my first run/walk tonight! I ran for one minute and walked for two, six times tonight. I couldn't believe how far it took me! I was WAY across town. Then I walked home.

At the start of the 3rd run, my leg muscles felt so weird! Like the walking made them cease up of something. Once I started running they warmed back up again and I was fine.

Here's the funny part... I had to wear a bra and a really tight swimming suit under my stretchy jogs and sweatshirt. It was the only way I could get my 38, nursing, D's from boppin' around. Man, I really need to invest in a good sports bra that will cement my chest into place.

Now my legs, butt and shoulders are SO sore. I feel great. I am so determined to stick with this running program. It makes me feel active and alive.

Now I am off to hop in the jacuzzi for a bubble bath and then off to bed! Night everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! LOL

That is so Awesome! And I am sooooo proud of you for getting out there. You'll get hooked.... :)

And yes... sports bras are a beautiful thing. :)

Now tomorrow... take it easy and enjoy your day off. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Hope your feeling better. Enjoy the jaccuzi tub...I'm jelous...I want one!LOL

Unknown said...

So... how are you feeling today?

Froggie-George said...

WooHoo :)