Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Morning

I screwed up. Big time. I went out for dinner last night and ordered 2 Marinated chicken skewers, a cup of rice, 1 oven roasted potato, and a greek salad. (Sound ok right? Looks fairly points friendly?)

I thought so too - until it arrived on a platter. It was HUGE! I asked the server for a "take home container" and split the meal in two. I finished the half size portion and felt full. (Way to go, way to stay on track! Wahoo!)

Once we got home, I laced up and went for my run. (What?! You motivated little minx you...)

But alas, here's where the story gets a little sad. I get home, and go to get some water out of the fridge and spot the other half of my meal. I heard it calling to me... "Staaaaacieeeee....Staaaaaciieeeeee....." I am starving from the exercise, so I pretty much dive in face first.

Once I finished that, I spotted my DD's birthday cupcakes. Uh-oh. Yup, ate one - butter cream frosting and all.

Then I pouted for the rest of the evening. :(

I have WI tonight. Oh dear. I was up 3 pounds this morning. Erk. There's no amount of dieting I can do today to repair the damage. AND I'm out of WW tags, so I have to pay the full price to have them tell me I am up.

Anyhow, today is a new day! I am going to drink all my water, stay on track and hopefully do a stellar job in the coming week. :)

I have to go fertilize the lawn before the rain starts! Hope you all have a wonderful day! (And the weather is good for Htabby to go for a run today!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THE STREETS ARE CLEAR!!!! LOL

Sorry you had such an eventful day yesterday... it's almost like you have to hide the leftovers from yourself. Was it good at least? :)

Make sure you really load up on the water... and lots of mixed greens for the day (nothing heavy) and no wt training, go for a walk and get things moving, and no drinking water about 1.5 hrs before or so. You may be surprised that you did not gain as much as you think.

Don't worry, there is always next week to make goal. :)

Isn't it funny how we do this to ourselves when we just did so well?

Don't punish yourself too much...

I will run my hills tonight for you. :)