Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday - pre-weight in



Good morning all! I am so very excited about WI today. I was up .5 pounds last week and I vowed to be down 2 pounds this week, and I think I've done it! :) I also think that I might hit goal tonight. I really hope so.

Today I am getting the house ready for company. My Mom and Grandma are coming for Thurs-Mon. They are helping me paint my dining room/sitting room. I can't wait. My friend is an interior decorator. About a year ago she spent 4 hours going through my house and making suggestions on what colours to paint, what to buy for decorations, what to toss, what to keep, window covering suggestions, etc... I keep all her suggestions in a file and slowly work away at them as my budget allows. We bought a brand new house 2 years ago, and I must say, things are coming together! :) I am most excited about the bay window. We made it into a sitting area with 10 different sized throw pillows and a covered 2" foam cushion to sit on. (My Mom and Grandma are seamstresses, so they helped me make the pillows, curtains, and window cushion.) It has tab curtains with a fancy rod and whispy material thrown over the top of the rod. Hard to explain, but it looks pretty neat! Actually, let me go take a picture and you can see for yourself.... hold on...!

Hrm, apparently I suck at adding pictures. They're stuck together at the top. Oh well, you get the picture anyway! :)

Ok, I really gotta go get the house vacuumed and mopped! Cheers!

1 comment:

..kayla.. said...

Hey it's Kayla1984 from WW site! :)

I love the window seat! I wish I had something like that, I'd probably read a lot more if I did. That or I could invest in some nice outdoor furniture for my balcony but who knows! :)

Ps. Thanks for the help adding links!