Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday

I'm not doing much today. I have to re-tidy my house after the weekend. I relax a lot on the weekends and then spend Monday's getting things back into ship shape. I have some piano students coming this afternoon.

This morning I went to Walmart with DD to buy some invitations to her 1st birthday party. They say: A royal invitation! Princess Teagan wants you to come to her palace on _____ at_____ for her 1st birthday! Ahhhh cute eh?

We went to McD's while we were there, but I was VERY good. I had 2 chicken fajitas with a side salad and fat free dressing, diet coke, and some happy land cookies. Well, I ate all the heads off the cookies to make them baby bite size so Teagan didn't choke on them. Funny, but the on-line calculator won't tell me how many points just the heads of Ronald and the gang are. LOL! :)

I am determined to be very good for the next 3 days. I want great results at my next WI! I am tired of this stay-the-same, up .5 a pound nonsense.

I vow to drink 3 liters of water today AND go for another run tonight.

Well, gotta go chance a very smelly diaper. Whee!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When is the BDay party for my darling Princess? Are we invited?

Momma Bear said...

Hey sis! Erm, it's this weekend. Making the trip? We'd love to have ya! :) Can you tell DD is the second child? Remember DS's first birthday hoopla? It was SUCH a big deal. Two huge parties, the whole family there, piles of gifts...! With DD, I nearly forgot her birthday. Bad mommy, BAD!

JessiesBlog said...

awwwwww a princess party!! How Cute!!

Sounds like you were very good at McD's! Your doing great!!

(((GOOD LUCK VIBES))) For this weeks WI! did you get all your water in?