Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sleepless in Stacie-Land

Blaaaaaah - DD barely slept last night. Poor little girl is so congested and schnozzy. I think I need to have a nap today. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I made a roast chicken dinner last night. I measured everything that went in my mouth and tracked everything. That's a big deal for me, because I usually throw caution to the wind when faced with a roast dinner. :) I made Rice Vegetable and Chicken soup with the leftovers. It always nice to have a quick healthy meal in the freezer.

Today is a laundry, cleaning, organizing day. I drugged DD with Tylonal, and she is sleeping soundly. (No worries, it was the proper amount - just in case you think I actually over dosed her!) :) I am on borrowed time! I'd better get crackin'!

Have a great day!
Stacie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job counting your dinner! Hope your DD feels better soon =)

Unknown said...

Good for you for counting everything! :)

It sounds like you are just as tired as I am and my DS or DH weren't even sick! I just had a terrible sleep...

DD is still under the weather, eh? Poor little girl... it is always terrible to see them like that.

Hope things get better soon!