Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Morning


Good morning everyone! :) Sorry I've been MIA for a few days!

Guess what?! I set my Mom up with a blog! She joined WW's a while ago, and she has done so well. :) She is an awesome lady, (of course....she's my momma!) and she would love some encouragement as well. Her new blog is www.corrinnescorner.blogspot.com Check it out! She is on dial up, so she will only to able to update once in a while. But she is excited to get started!

I have been so busy this past weekend. It was my DD's first birthday party. We had my side of the family over for the day on Sunday. We had a big dinner and the sweetest little pink cake for DD. Lots of presents and fun times! :) (Have I mentioned that I suck at adding pictures? LOL! I can't get this one right side up!)

As far as WW goes, I have been trying so hard to be good. We had my Mom and Grandma visiting since Thursday. Mom is on WW as well, so I was trying to serve very healthy meals and snacks. My problem lately has been that I run at around 7:00. When I get home, I am starving hungry, but at that time of night I don't have any points left. I feel so guilty about eating activity points. It seems like a waste of energy. I know that you work off two points to gain one, but that means that I am eating back half of my run. Or do I have that wrong?

I met 3 other mom's for a playdate at the park this morning. Two of them are runners and we have decided to enter the HBC 1k walk for the kids and the 3k walk for us mom's. It should be fun. :) They don't have a 5k option. It's 1k walk for kids, 3k walk for adults or a 10k run for adult. And seeing as I don't want to die along the Ottawa canal, I decided to not do the 10k run.

Running - this is getting addicting. I hate my days off. I love the days when I get to go for two days in a row. LOL! Last night was the first time I ran that I could breath normally for the whole walk/run. I wasn't panting. I was able to take breaths that were getting to the bottom of my lungs and enjoy the run a lot more. It's great! Tonight is my last r1/w1/10x and then I move on to the next stage! :)

I'd better get going. I want to rake the lawn while DD is sleeping! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! look at you girl! lol Now who is addicted to running... :) Feels great doesn't it.

Thanks for the words today... I did end up going somewhere and paying $10 just to use a treadmill... but it was OH SO WORTH IT!!!! I am hoping that tomorrow is going to be better out so I can get outside. :) My treadmill... well it has received quite a few kicks. :)

And look at you entering an event! Yeah for you! That is so great that you met some other moms that run also. A great support system.

Well it sounds like your weekend went well and the cake looks delish! I will check out your mom's blog and hopefully send some encouraging words her way also. :)

Congratulations on moving to the next level in the running program! Woooo Hoooo! :)

..kayla.. said...

Hey cute pic! :) It's always nice to have a friend or family member to help you in this journey. I have no one thats why I'm struggling I believe.

Don't feel guilty about eating your AP's.. you're body needs that extra fuel so eat them up! :) If not you will platue actually.