Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WI Wednesday (Morning)

Good morning everyone! :) Well, yesterday was a bomb for me. After seeing the doctor, he sent me to the hospital to have an IV for dehydration and blood work. After spending the whole day there, they sent me home and told me that they don't know what's wrong, and it must to some sort of stomach virus that has inflamed the lining of my stomach. Food is just sitting in my stomach undigested for days. Weird. Anyway, I am feeling a bit better today, but still don't feel like eating or drinking. So, the point of all this whining is that I got up this morning and weighed myself and I gained 7 POUNDS in 3 days. And, I have to weigh in tonight. Great. It must be the IV that caused the weight gain, because I've eaten next to nothing for days now because it makes me so sick. Weird, weird, weird. I can't wait to be feeling back to normal. Then I can get my eating/drinking back on track.


So today, I plan to finish all the housework I wasn't able to do yesterday, go for a walk, and try to eat and drink. If that goes well this morning, I might call my girlfriend and see if she wants to bring her son over and we can take the kids to the park this afternoon. That's it!

Have a great day everyone! Enjoy this spring weather - get outside today! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so know what you mean about the icky feeling... your description of seeming like the food and stuff was just sitting there was a perfect description of how I have been feeling with a headache. :( I was having some problems eating a drinking myself... nothing was sitting right.

Glad today you are feeling better and I wouldn't worry too much about your wi... That will disappear real soon as quick as it went on. :) Just stick to what you were doing before. :)

Froggie-George said...

Wow...must be some sort of a flu? Hmmm very strange. But no worries, you know what the gain is all about so like Htabby says...keep doing what you've been doing and it will only be a "blip" on the weight scale :)

Have a great day :)