Thursday, April 3, 2008

WI Wednesday - Report

I weighed in last night and I was down a pound. I am fighting my "whoop-dee-doo" instincts. I know down is down, and down is better than up, but all the same, when you've been trying really hard, walking and tracking and drinking your water, sometimes a one pound loss can be a little disappointing.

Anyway, I am trying to knock that negative talk out of my head and look at the bigger picture. I have lost 25 pounds in the last 10 months! In the past 6 weeks, I have lost 15 pounds! Now I am only 3 pounds from goal weight! Of those 6 weeks, I've been down every single week expect for one where I stayed the same. A one pound loss should be celebrated because I am still firmly on the wagon! Am I right? I'm right. Right?! LOL! :)

I am wondering if I need to decrease my breastfeeding points as my DD is nearly a year old and is nursing less. (Once in the early morning, once during the day and once in the middle of the night.)

Today I am going to get a criminal check and a drivers abstract from the police station for our adoption/fostering application. I'm thankful for a clean past, no drug smuggling, auto theft, breaking and entering, or prostitution. But wouldn't you know it - I got a speeding ticket JUST LAST WEEK for first time. :( Oh well, I think they are looking more for DUI's than doing 95 in an 80 zone. (Oh ok, it was 119 in an 80 zone, and I didn't have my ownership in the vehicle, but the cop was really nice and dropped it down for me.)

Have a great day ladies! Drink, track and get some exercise today! :)

Cheers!

4 comments:

JessiesBlog said...

I'm baccccck!!! Soooo Sorry for leaving you out in the cold! I know you must have been frightened!but I'm here now!! LOL

ok so let me get this straight! 1 pound loss this week 15 pounds in 6weeks and 25 all together! and your fighting your woopdieDoooo urge! **eyes are rolling**
listen here sister! You are doing fantastic!!!! 1 pound is Amazing!!! you only have 3 meeeasly pounds to get to your goal!! How awesome is that!!!

Your doing great!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

I agree you are doing great! Chin up and be proud =)

Unknown said...

Yes! A pound is better than nothing!!!! lol I am doing a happy dance for you since your not. :) So there. lol

Wow! You are so stronger than I for breast feeding so long! I only made it to 6 months and stopped.

Well 3 lbs to go now. Do you have a big reward planned for yourself yet?

Yes, life has been pretty busy for me here the last couple of days, but they should start slowing down... DH is gone. lol

Froggie-George said...

3 pounds left???? WHOOO HOOO!!!!!
Just think...by the end of April or probably sooner...YOU'LL BE AT GOAL!!!! You ROCK! :)

Speeding ticket hey...how much??? Was he hiding behind a tree? They'll do that sometimes in Saskatoon. I got so mad one day when I got pulled over for not making a complete stop at a street that was under construction so had a closed road that I swore at him...told him to go eat a donut as he looked a little thin...and sarcastically said "so next time I'm at a stop sign in a construction dead end, should I get out of my vehicle and circle it 3 times?" I'm just damn lucky I didn't get hauled in! In the end, I think he doubled my ticket! :)