Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

Good morning! I did it again! I went for my second run last night. It was so amazing. It was drizzling out, but I didn't let that stop me. I ran 1 min, walked 2, 6 times. It takes me all the way across town and then I walk home. DH fixed two songs for me on the computer. One is one min. long to run to, and one is 2 mins long to walk to. It was sure easier than looking at my watch every 10 seconds. I love being married to a geek. It comes in handy! (Unless you need something fix in the house, then you are out of luck!) LOL! Anyway, this run was easier than the first. It seemed that the one minute went by so quickly. I am looking forward to next weeks runs that are longer.

We are going to a friends house for a 40th birthday party today. It is a potluck. Erk. Never a good thing for me. Everyone brings the best of the best and it's usually filled with calories and fat! It's like a banquet! Oh dear. I made a low-fat baked veggie casserole and it will probably be the only healthy thing there! :) (I also made a sweet potato pecan dish, and a sugar and cinnamon crispy cake. I will avoid these dishes... I think.) Oh man, I'm waffling with will power before I even get there! Uh-oh.

Thank goodness for those extra 23 flex points I have left! I think I will need them!


Have an awesome day! It's Sunday - dont' forget to renew your spirit today! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh! I am so glad the music interval thing worked for you! I may be a bit of work sometimes to set it up... but once you have it, you have your workout for pretty much the week.

I have to snicker that it takes you right across town! :)

Good job though! Are you addicted yet? lol

Unknown said...

oh! Have fun at your potluck and...

be brave! lol

Unknown said...

TAG! lol

(see today's post for further details)... hehehe

JessiesBlog said...

Wow you are truly doing great!! what a good idea with that timed music thing!! But don't you think you will get sick of the same songs?? LOL!!
How was the potluck?? how did you do?
I'm sorry I have been MIA but I did post a little update and I'm back now!! so don't hate me!! hehehehe
Have a great day!