Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I've been so busy lately that I spent a week at my parents with the children to recharge my batteries. Gotta love Mom's! :)

The WI last week went better than expected. I stayed the same! :) I have really knuckled down this week and I am hoping for a 2 pound loss.

My girlfriend is a huge exerciser. She has listened to me whine long enough. I complain that I can't walk because my daughter hates the stroller. My girlfriend got the great idea to lend me her backpack so my daughter can ride in it. So now, I am supposed to go for a walk with my 20 pound daughter strapped to my back. Darn. Now I seriously have no excuse! She is bringing it over on Wednesday.

I was telling HTabby that I have a bike. When I first got it, I took my 4 year old son out biking and ended up running him over. He had tread marks up his back and I cracked his helmet. I know, I know, how do you run someone over?! He fell off the sidewalk and I was riding on the road. I tried to stop, but he literally fell right in front of me, so I ran him over. He was fine, but but he won't go bike riding with me anymore. *pout* My family still teases me about the tire marks.

I just realized that I haven't drank any water today! For shame!

Hope you are all doing well! Spring is just around the corner! I can smell mud puddles and dog poo already! :)

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

I'm glad to hear from you! Trying to find all the support I can and I'm a good listner for others! I can totally relate to the ride over someone. When I was younger my friend fell off her bike right in front of me and I rode over her too! Thank goodness she was ok but I felt so bad! Anyways, I'll add you and keep checking in. Good luck on the walks. You'll feel so much better! (Oh, and yes I'm on W.W.) Take care,talk soon!

Unknown said...

lol - I'm sorry... I really should not laugh. :) I am glad that you can look back at it now and kinda chuckle. But now you've scarred your child for life! lol I hope he will ride with you again some day...

20 lbs on your back! Wow! Well just think of it as wt that has been lost and you are just walking with it again. Makes you really think what you have accomplished. :)

Glad the wi was not a bad one! ;)

Unknown said...

oh! Missed ya too!

(couldn't you tell?) lol

Froggie-George said...

LOL!!! Okay so I have never run over my child with a bike...but, I DID run over my boyfriend with my car! :))) Dumbass was drunk and was standing on my running board of my car...he cheezed me off...I drove off...he fell off! Broke the poor guys leg...Oh well it was pretty funny, even now we laugh about it when we meet up on Facebook :)

Glad to have you back :) I always make sure I check up on you, HTabby and Lisa (Water Nymph) great blogs you guys :)

Yes, WW is going pretty good for me so far. Once the damn plateau took a hike, I've been off and running (not literally though) :)

Have a great nite :)