Monday, February 11, 2008

The Last of My Fat and Happy Days
















Our trip to Florida was awesome! The highlight was para-sailing over the ocean. We had a blast beaching it, outlet shopping, dolphin spotting, kite flying, sunset watching, pool and hot tubbing, mini-golfing, and eating some amazing seafood.

Now it is back to reality! I am going to go to the WW meetings again, starting on Wednesday. I am so pumped! I am going to join for 12 weeks and I am determined to stick with it for the whole 12 weeks. I think I can lose 20 pounds in that time, which should take me to goal! I am nervous about my first weigh-in. My scales at home are a lot more forgiving! :) I hope I don't die of shock!

Tah-tah for today!

1 comment:

TinyTrim said...

Awww, you look so happy! I love the pics and I'm glad your trip went so well :)