Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yahoo! I went to my first weigh-in! My start weight was 183, which was about what I expected. I decided to wear a 3 pound long jean skirt to WI (weigh-in). Imagine my delight next week when I lose an additional 3 pounds of "clothing weight". LOL!

My DH (darling husband) says he is going to join me on the plan. He is the ultimate lazy dieter. He will eat what ever I pack in his lunch and whatever I put in front of him at supper time, and nothing more. It's almost like dieting for two. :) I love doing it though. It is so much fun to have someone else join me!

Oh hey! I get to start drinking my water again! I am looking forward to that. Maybe if I get enough courage up, I will join a challenge on the Weight Watchers Board. I have never done one, but I have heard good things about them. I just don't want to be the "newbie" who makes all the dumb mistakes. :)

Well, goodnight! I have to go and teach a piano lesson now!

Soon to be thin,
Stacie

1 comment:

TinyTrim said...

Haha about the skirt. I did that once in the summer time, lol!

Good for your husband! You can tell him that mine also follows along (by default) and lost 8lbs without even trying. Yours will do great!

And go ahead and join a challenge! We all started as newbies and we're allowed to make mistakes :)