Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mount Washmore

Nothing exciting happened today. I spent the day doing laundry and housework.

My children and I were in the local newspaper today, for attending a Valentines Day dinner at my son's school. We are in such a small town that it's not hard to get in the newspaper. Not much happens here! :) You sneeze funny and tah-dah... there you are on the community events page! :) It makes for a nice scrap booking page though.

I am totally on-plan and looking very forward to my 2nd WI tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Oding Family said...

You are great! What a challenge to do. I am jealous... and too lazy to do anything about it. I just got a large amount of hand-me-downs from Charlotte, post WW. Yes, tht means I am wearing her "fat" clothes! LOL
Keep going!

Momma Bear said...

Thanks Rach! Did you notice your armpit in my para sailing picture? LOL! :) We were just "two mom's looking for adventure!" LOL!

Given that Charlotte is now a size 4, wearing her "fat" clothes really shouldn't bother you! :)

Cheers,
Stacie