Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy for Hubby

Today is one of those days that I feel on top of the world! I am a happy girl! Being down 2.5 pounds at WI yesterday was such a boost!

My DH weighed in this morning and he was down a pound. That's 5 pounds in two weeks! Yay for him! I am so relieved. I thought he was going to throw in the towel or get lax about it. He is not one to show a lot of emotion, he be seemed pretty happy this morning!

I called my sister this morning and we had a "cleaning challenge". It was awesome. I would set the timer for an hour and in that time we had to strip the beds, re-make the beds and wash the dirty linens. I would call her when the timer went off. Then we would think up another challenge. It was so much fun! (Hey, we mom's have to get our kicks where we can!) :) I love my big sister!

I plan to have the following today:

B - 2 slices of toast with sugar free jam and coffee
s - fiber one bar
L - frozen WW dinner. Sechwan noodles, (Oh dear, another word even my spell checker can't figure out.) my favorite! With a salad of course.
s - A strawberry/pink lemonade slushie (from my new cookbook!)
D - Hmmm... I'm not sure yet. Maybe sausage, left over potatoes, peas and a salad.
s - Popcorn

Grocery day tomorrow! I can't wait to do my menu plan this afternoon, so I have it ready for tomorrow morning.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

JessiesBlog said...

yay for your hubby!!! Thats awesome!!
Your challenge with your sister sounds fun!! it's also very cute!
Congrats again on ur Weight Loss!
Keep up the great work!!

Girl on a Mission... said...

Glad to hear about a huge weight loss! Keep it up!