Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Family Day!
















It was our first Family Day holiday in Ontario, and we had such an awesome day! I took my son (4 yrs old) downhill skiing for the first time. It was a blast! I enrolled him in a private lesson for an hour in the morning, and by the time he was finished the lessons, he could ski! I was so proud of him. I am aching from head to toe from having to haul him back up when he fell down, help him get on and off the lift and tows, and power skiing the flat stretches while pulling him with him holding onto my ski poles. Whew! Skiing is hard enough, let alone doing it for two! :)

I packed a tuna on a 2 whole wheat english muffins, fiber 1 bar, diet coke, water, and a Healthy Choice vanilla pudding, and half a mango for lunch.

I used up my day of activity points and some of my weekly point allowance by taking us all out for Chinese food afterwards. We were starving from all the fresh air, and it's my son's absolute favorite. It was so worth it. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

2 comments:

TinyTrim said...

Sounds like you had a great day! We don't get Family Day in BC, so I have another reason to be jealous of you ;)

Good going on the healthy lunch, too!

HappyBlogChick said...

Sounds like a lovely day.

I just read the post from Friday. 37 points! I'm so full of envy!