Friday, February 15, 2008

Dancing Smack Dab in the Middle of the Wagaon!

I love this fresh start feeling! I am NOT going to fall of this wagon! I have next to no groceries and I still managed to have a very healthy breakfast and lunch.

Ok, WW ladies, you may want to turn away here if you don't want to explode with envy....!

I get 36 points a day because I am a breastfeeding mom. How cool is that? I've eaten a very filling breakfast and lunch, and I still have 17 points left for the day!

I really have no excuse to fall off the wagon with this many points to play with! :)

So, here's my musing for the day. Me getting a cell-phone or a gym membership is pointless. Within days of buying my cells phone I was forgetting to charge it. For weeks I carried around a dead phone. Then I lost my phone. Once again, I'm paying a $40 monthly bill for a dead phone I can't find. (This is my 3rd time trying to be a responsible cell phone owner.) The sad part is, I can't cancel it because that would be like admitting I am too stupid to own a cell phone.

Likewise, I have purchased gym memberships in the past. I go 5 times the first week, once the next week, then I feel guilty about not going for a few weeks, then I forget I even have a gym membership. Forget, that is, until the $ gets withdrawn from my bank account every month.

The conclusion of today's musings is that I am to air-headed to own a cell phone and too lazy to belong to a gym. Hmmm.... this self analysis is for the birds.

I think I will look into a "pay as you (don't) go" plan for my dead phone and a pay as you (don't) go plan for our local gym.

Cheers everyone! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK... 36 points! I am so jealous! :) But you deserve it though.
Thanks for all the encouragement!
I have to laugh about the cell phone and gym. My husband hates that I always forget to carry mine with me. I try, I really do... its just not glued to my hip like his... lol So he took me to find one that I would love and use... it still sits on the side because I keep forgetting it. As for the gym membership, I gave up on those a long time ago. That is also why I have only asked for a 5 time pass for hot yoga. I have my own mini gym in my basement. When I was training for a marathon before with my son young, there was no way I had time to go 'out' and train. So we set me up here.
Nothing fancy or expensive, I just found what I needed on sale.
Cheers!
htabby

TinyTrim said...

Haha, I am jealous. That's an unreal (but awesome) amount of points!

I also have to laugh about the phone and the gym. I'm the same way. I wound up switching to pay-as-you-go and so far it's working out. My balance keeps piling up because I don't use it. Ah well. It's still nice to have in case of an emergency!