Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Monday Morning!

I stayed on plan all weekend! I even gained some activity points by doing a whole day of spring cleaning in our basement! I had all of my flex points still, so I used up some of them over the weekend. I still have 19 flex points, but I don't think I will use them with WI so close (Wednesday) I am gearing up for another week of menu planning and staying on track! :)

My new favorite WW recipe are the terriyaki turkey burgers. (Wow, I spelled that so poorly, even the spell checker can't decipher what I am trying to spell!) Only 5 points for a loaded burger! My DH and I agree that they taste better than ground beef burgers.

Good luck to the rest of you today!

3 comments:

JessiesBlog said...

mmm I'll have to try those burgers!! they sound yummy!
Good for you for staying OP!

Unknown said...

I too am going to have to try those burgers! :)
So... did you get to go shopping for some new workout clothes yet?

JessiesBlog said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Stacie... LOL @ you guys cheering on the Leafs under your breath, I'm picturing you guys standing up and screaming when Leafs score! and all the fans throwing things at you!!! LOL
I feel the same way about some days the GDT being fun and other days it drives you nuts! it's soooo annoyiing!! LOL
Have a great day!!