Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

It figures - my first day back to Weight Watchers and I had to go to a Valentines Day Dinner! I sat myself down and had a little pre-dinner pep rally. I said, "Self, you are not to go back for seconds, you will drink only water, you will load up on salad. IF you do this, you may have a small piece of that butterscotch cream pie. You have already tracked this meal, so stick to it! Ready...? OK!" And gave one of those weird cheerleader head nods and cupped hand claps quickly followed by a pom-pom shake and ending with a spectacular star jump. The people at my table were giving me strange looks, but I don't care, because it worked. I stayed on plan for the first meal in a long time!

Now I am off to start supper. Ready...? OK!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great control girl! I had to laugh... I once was a cheerleader and well... lets just say you brought back some funny memories... I could just picture you in cheer mode. :)
htabby

TinyTrim said...

Ahahahaha, sorry, that was an awesome visual. I can just see you doing that! But hey, it worked! Congrats on a great (and funny) NSV!