Saturday, March 1, 2008

Polished feeling!

I spent most of the day polishing my house. I swept, mopped, vacuumed, dusted, polished, and organized. Whew! I feel on top of everything now, and I am ready for the white glove test! :)

I went to shopping in the afternoon. I bought the prettiest blouse, a sweater and a cami. Oh, and a cashmere zip hoodie. All in a large now, instead of an XL. :) The one sweater feels a bit loose, but I was so excited to fit into a L that I didn't want to jinx it by trying on a M. We are having company tomorrow - I plan to feel like a million bucks with my polished house and polished outfit! :)

I have saved ALL my flex points for the dinner I am serving tomorrow. I am having some "melt off the bone ribs", rice, corn, carrots, a sweet potato casserole and a chocolate chip coffee cake. Yowza! That meal will add up quickly! :) There will be 10 of us!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Make that a wonderful on plan weekend! :)

2 comments:

JessiesBlog said...

wOoOooHoOooO for being in a L instead of XL!!! What a great feeling!
Your dinner sounds yummy! whats the occasion?? 10 peeps! wow! your brave!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Unknown said...

Your meal really does sound delish... and down a size! Way to go!