Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Walking Wednesday!













I did it! I went for a walk last night! I loaded up my mp3 player, got all bundled up and walked all the way across town. (Don't be too impressed, I live in a small town. LOL) :) It took me about an 45 minutes instead of an hour this time, because I actually ran for part of the way. Ok, only like 3 blocks of running the whole trip, but still... for me it was more exercise than I've had in over a year! :)

Oh, and don't poke fun at my beet red tomato face! :) I always look like I'm about to have a heart attack when I exercise. Even as a totally fit teen, I would turn bright red at the least bit of exercise! :)

Yes, I will be buying myself Sofie Kinsella's new book today! :)

It's amazing what this blog is doing for me. With all this positive feedback and encouragement, I feel so motivated! WI is tonight and I have a great feeling about it! Fingers crossed! :)

3 comments:

Froggie-George said...

Woot Woot! Way to go! Okay so you walked last night...I'll get my butt on my bike this morning :)
Good luck on the WI

Unknown said...

Yeah! Way to go!!!! Now go get that book. lol

My face gets really red too... so you are not the only one. :) My other draw back is when I run long distances, it is not only red but covered in white crystals from the salt in my body... now that looks really funny on a red face. lol

Good luck in your wi tonight! water and low sodium!

Marisa_Lyn285 said...

I cannot wait to get the new Sophie Kinsella book!