Friday, March 7, 2008

March Break!

I am so on top of this diet thing! :) I was OP yesterday, and OP today!

We are having company for nearly the next two weeks, so I spent this morning getting groceries, menu planning and making meals ahead of time. (Huge pot of Turkey Chilli, a double batch of 2 point Curry Apple and Vegetable Soup, and home made whole wheat buns.) I am severing WW friendly meals the WHOLE two weeks! :) I'll bet they won't even notice. They'll just think we are super healthy people! The only thing I am worried about is one of our guests said he would like to treat us all to a nice meal out on the town. Erk! I think I will save every flex point for that!

I am so excited to have my son home from school for a whole week! I have all kinds of fun things planned for him/our family.

  • I'm going to take him downhill skiing again.
  • I also want to take him in to the city and go skating on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa. You can rent a sleigh with blades on the bottom and pull the kids if they get tired of skating.
  • I have some play dates set up with my girlfriends and their kids. (I'm never sure if the kids or the Mom's are more excited about those. LOL)
  • My in-laws are coming for 4 days, and they are so great with the kids.
I may be too busy entertaining (or shoveling snow - 30-40 cm expected!) to post much this weekend, but I hope everyone enjoys themselves!

Cheers!

1 comment:

JessiesBlog said...

Wow!! Looks like your very prepared for your upcoming weeks! those meals sound sooooo yummy!!
And sounds like you have lots of fun activities planned for the week with your son! Where does he go to school?
Thanks for all your great comments on my wall! They are so motivating! I cant wait to be in ONEderland! And you'll be one of the first to know!
Have a great weekend! Good luck with all this snow we're getting!