Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

I got up and weighed myself this morning and I saw a number I haven't seen in nearly 7 or 8 years! (170) What a motivation to stay on track until WI on Wednesday! I am at the lowest I have ever been since starting WW!

Also, if I get another 5 pound star, my treat is that I can take my son on another down hill skiing trip! Fingers crossed! It would make a very fun outing on March Break!

Ok, so here is my vow to you my blog friends. I will go for an hour walk tonight. If I go for an hour walk tonight, my reward is to buy myself the new Sofie Kinsella book. There! I said it, so it must be true. :)

I mailed out a batch of birthday cards on Friday and got them back in the mail yesterday. Apparently, they won't send them if you don't put stamps on them! LOL! Who knew?!

Have an awesome day today! We are very good at this weight loss thing! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

170! I sure hope it sticks for you. lots water and watch the sodium! You go get 'em! :)

lol GDT addict gum! That's a good one. :) I won't be really leaving... just not spending as much time on there. I spend WAY too much now.

Thanks for the tips on catching up! You know I am usually pretty good with schooling and right on top of things? It has just been the last 1.5 months that things have gotten really bad... oh well... time to pick up my pants. :)

OH... and by the way... I will be making sure I check up on you to see if you did your walk... :) Go earn that reward!!!!

Froggie-George said...

Way to go Stacie :) I too will be checking on your status of that earned reward ;) (wink wink)