Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Peeking Through Fingers...

Alright, alright, I'll admit that I am reluctant to post today. I kind of fell off the wagon during the course of the Easter Weekend. My Grandma, Mom, brother and sister all brought my favorite foods. Everyone brought enough chocolate to sink a ship. I tried, I really did. I was fine on day 1, 2 and 3, but I pretty much face planted into the baked beans, ham, homemake dinner rolls and scalloped potatoes, corn, and pineapple peppers. Once that happened it was like I couldn't stop!

I weighed myself this morning and I am up a pound. I gave myself a little pep talk this morning, mapped out my day, filled my water jug and came up swingin'! :)

Other than that little blip, we had an awesome weekend. It was so fun to have everyone home. It was a bit chaotic with 15 people staying here, but chaotic in a very I-love-my-crazy-family kind of way. We had an egg hunt for the children and their Easter baskets were overflowing. It seems very quiet today after 5 days of action! I will be happy to get back into our routine again.

Hope everyone is well! I'll be checking up on you all soon! :)

I will post my "after" picture once I reach goal! :) I am dying to put them up here too! :)

Cheers!

6 comments:

Froggie-George said...

Don't worry about the Easter feeding frenzy :) lol The main thing is you're back on plan today.

I'm heading on my treadmill this morning then painting a friends bathroom this afternoon...which lovely exercise machine will you be on today??? :) How's that for a wink wink nudge nudge!

JessiesBlog said...

Ok so you fell off the wagon! now you get your arse right back on it and you forgive yourself and forget it all happened!!
(((it was all a dream!!)))
(((it was all a dream!!)))
(thats me Hympnotizing you by the way! LOL)
Sounds like you had a great Easter! Glad things are getting back to normal!
Can't wait to see those progress pics!

Unknown said...

lol - I am so with you on the family meal. :) I endulged way too much on Sun... it was an unexpected meal that my son and I got called for just a couple of hrs after we had McD's! lol Then the chocolate.... I won't even go there... :)

No prob in advice, encouragement, tips and tricks that I can give you for running! I would be happy to. :)

I can see your goal here!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on almost reaching goal! I'm looking for some blogging buddies as Im new to this. Let me know if your interested in watching my journey too!

girlstuckinarut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Patiently waiting here.... wi?..... *patiently tapping foot* :)

Unknown said...

still tapping.... :) starting to pout... lol