Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I think I can, I think I can!

We've had so much company lately! I've had one day of the past 8 days where we didn't have someone staying here. (That's 3 different sets of company.) And there's more to come! I am having 15 of my relatives staying at our place for the whole Easter Weekend. And lest you think I am being a martyr, let me clarify that I love having company. DH and I enjoy having a lot of people around and feeding everyone. It's fun for our kids too.

I have been a good girl all week as far as WW goes. I've planned, tracked and served WW friendly meals. I saw the lowest number yet on my scales the other morning. I am quite chuffed about that! :)

I know I keep going on and on about my new cook book, but now I've tried 16 recipes out of it and we've loved every single one! I highly recommend it! :) Company's Coming 2-in-1 Healthy Choices.

It will be nice once things settle down again, and I can browse everyone's blogs! I hope you are all doing well! Take care!

3 comments:

JessiesBlog said...

Holyyy Shhmolly!!! 15 guests!!!
Seriously Stacie I'mma comin over! Your house seems to be the "fun" house! you must have lots of room!

I also love being around tons of people and I'm sure you have tons of fun!! It's a nice feeling when everyone you love is around the table and you can look around and get a tingly special feeling, makes you feel lucky eh!

Thank you for your motivation on my blog! I will definitly keep you posted on my great gym adventure tonight! NO MATTER WHAT!! I'm getting some AP's in tonight!!!!

Have a great time with the fam jam!

JessiesBlog said...

p.s. Congrats on your low numbers this week!!! you are doing great!! Keep it up!

JessiesBlog said...

OMG! Your post on my blog made me literally LMAO!!!
Thank you so much! your the best! Stay tuned for tomorrows post!!