Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back from San Francisco

I had a blast! A whole week to myself! DH got back at 7:30 each night. I got to see Pier 39, Fishermans Wharf, take the ferry to Sausalino, ride the cable cars and the street cars, see china town, do a segway tour (so much fun!), do some shopping, see the aquarium on the bay, and relax at the north beach. (sunburn!)

At the end of the day, I didn't leave my heart in San Francisco, I left it back home! I was glad to have such a fun trip, but I was twice as happy to get back to my kids!

WW-wise, I tried to keep it moderatly healthy. At first I did the fresh salad and fruit thing, but it was getting very expensive to eat like that. Before long, I was going for cheap instead of healthy. You know, $2 hotdog and $5 bottle of water?! I had chowder a lot for lunch. I know for sure that I will not be down, but I would be happy to stay the same or even have a minimal weight gain. We'll have to wait and see. All I know is that no matter what the results are, I will keep at it. A small weight gain during a week of vacation is not something I plan to get overly upset about! It was worth it baby! :)

Hope everyone is doing well, and htabby that you kick that cold to the curb!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! ;) Consider it kicked! :D

I am so glad that your trip went well! And the scale? A small price to pay when you have a vacation like that!!!

I bet the rest of your fam was so happy to see you!

Take care!