Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I am doing well at maintaining my weight. I think in a few months I might join again and lose another 10 pounds. But for now, I am happy. It's fun to be tracking things loosely in my head, and not writing them down. I just keep telling myself, that even though I am not on WW, I still need to be making appropriate and healthy choices every day.

Today, I plan to make my meal plan for the week. I am trying to keep making the same healthy meals I was making while on WW. I am also going to call and join the local beach volley-ball league. That was my long term reward for hitting goal weight. I am very excited about that!

I had a Pampered Chef party last night. It did really well and I get $120 in free product! Yahoo! Plus 2 half price items and a host special. It was really fun. I had 15 girlfriends over and we had a hoot.

Hope you all have a great day!

Stacie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that things are going well for you! That volleyball league sounds like lots of fun. :)

Pampered Chef stuff is super nice... and you got to get a tonne of it for free! My favorite is the stone oven cooking sheet. :)

Man... I think I would have gone nuts if I didn't have the internet while my hubby was away! In fact I was having a hard enough time just getting through the week I was away not being able to get on! lol Pretty sad heh... I need to get more of a life. lol

Good for you for seeing the positive and being happy where you are right now. I am just at the pt where I have stepped a few lbs backwards and looking at getting a bit strict with myself again. :)

Well, again, glad to hear things are all good in your neck of the woods. :)

Froggie-George said...

Congrats to you doll face for reaching goal! It's been a while since I've been able to post but I've been keepin' my eye on you ;)

Oh and BTW...I'm not a cyclopse (sp?) I DO have two eyes but ya know what I mean :))) lol

..kayla.. said...

You haven't been forgotten! :)

I need some kitchen items haha but Pampered Chef is SOOO expensive lol :p

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep up the good work girl.